Damage to public buildings cannot only be expensive, it can be significantly disruptive for day-to-day operations while repairs are being made. By following a few simple property inspection techniques you can prevent damage from occurring. In this webinar, you will learn how through due diligence property losses and costly claims can be prevented.
Addressed in detail will be:
- the importance of having fire extinguishers strategically placed and at what locations;
- how to confirm your fire protection systems are fully operational;
- the maintenance and security of boiler rooms and generators;
- what steps you can take to prevent water damage in your buildings;
- why regular roof inspections are necessary and preventive maintenance measures you should perform to prevent damage;
- the importance of having lightning protection systems;
- proper storage of flammable liquids;
- how to ensure vacant or infrequently used buildings are secure;
- protecting premises from pest and vermin damage.
Presented by Ken Botes with MARSH Risk Consulting